Friday, March 14, 2014

Thing 8

Do two apps make a right?

This is the question I find myself with on thing 8.  Just how social apps does one person need?

I have decided I only need one:  Facebook.

I tweeted during the first 23 things.  I liked it.
LinkedIn is great for career advancement.  I do get annoyed when I receive random requests from people to link.
Foursquare is great if you want people to know where you are.  At this point in life I have no desire to be the mayor of any place.

I tried Friendcaster and then removed it.  To me Facebook is fairly easy to use on it's own.  To use an app to organize an app seems like a lot of extra work.

Onto thing 9-photos.

1 comment:

  1. I think knowing which social media is right for you and then using it is much more important than trying to use all the options just for the sake of using them! Although now you've added Pinterest to the list. Pinterest can be very addicting.

    Great posts! Can't wait to hear about Thing #9.

    -Kaia, 23 Mobile Things Coach

    ReplyDelete