Friday, February 7, 2014

thing 2 mobile devices

Ok.  I will admit that my blog name fits me.  I am a total knew bee to tablets and apps.  My first lesson was how to turn on the ipad and then sign in. 
But WOW.
This is fun.  I changed the Wallpaper. Took a picture.  I even rotated the camera for a selfie.  I checked my email.  Looked up the time and the calendar.
 I scrolled thru some magazines.  There are so many apps.  I found the Suri option but didn't  feel comfortable talking to ipad.   A little too "George Jetson" for me.  Maybe next time. 

Bring on thing 3!

2 comments:

  1. Love the name. :) It is fun trying new things out isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl! I'm glad you're having fun learning how to use the iPad. If you figured out how to take a selfie (2013 Oxford Word of the Year!), you've practically mastered the device. :)

    I'm Kaia, your 23 Mobile Things Coach. I can't wait to see what else you learn as you go through the Things. Let me know if you have any questions!

    -Kaia, 23 Mobile Things Coach

    ReplyDelete