Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thing 11

I love our library app.   This is great. Library information at your fingertips.  I can check my account, renew, pay fees.  I can find any genre within our system or another library system.  And the Elm4U is so sweet for electronic referencing.  I told my kids about it for their school projects.   

After training on this app I had the opportunity to share it with a customer.  I introduced him to another form of library usage.

I think library apps are the best thing to hit libraries since the bookmark.  Lets do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheryl! I'm glad that you're able to use what you're learning right away. How exciting. And, I always find that I remember things much better once I have to teach them to others. I bet you'll remember the library and ELM apps much better now.

    I love the shiny, new badges on the side of your blog. Keep up the good work!

    -Kaia, 23 Mobile Things Coach

    ReplyDelete