Monday, June 2, 2014

Thing 20

Games

"No really I have to play games at work.  It's part of my training."

Who ever thought I would get to make that statement.  Games are fun and some are very addictive. 

I remember when Pacman & Frogger came out. I can even remember Pong. A game you played on the TV.  It was like playing tennis.  You hit a little round circle back and forth with little rectangles. The circle became faster with every hit.  This went on until someone missed.  We thought it was a lot of fun and spent hours playing it.  Ah, the 70's.

Overall, Believe it or not I am not a gamer.  Truthfully all those requests I get to join games are quite irratating.   Video games are entertaining and relaxing.  I just prefer not to be constantly invited to play them.

But the training was a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment