Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thing 22 & 21

Okay I decided to jump to Thing 22 so I could do Thing 21.

I am using an Ipad so I do see the free apps offered by Apple.  I usually glide thru them to see if there is anything interesting that I might like to try.  It's a quick, easy, convenient way to search for new apps.

For thing 22 I decided to search out new apps, to boldly go where I haven't gone before....
(que star trek music).

I searched  "best of 2013, the hottest apps for 2014, best free apps".  I reviewed several and these are the apps I liked.

Photoshop Express-it works with Adobe.
Converter Plus-great for travel
GAIN fitness- app is free but you do  pay for the exercises
Gmail, Google Drive, Maps & Translate because if you have a google account you have one account sign in.
Wicker-Doesn't keep data.

I also found:
 Little Alchemy-mix chemistry & fun together.  Good app for STEM.
GoComics-turn scribbles into comics.  I know some very creative boys who will like this.
Weebly-Make your own website.  Could be a good recommendation for small businesses.

Thing 21
My all time new favorite app is.....

UNTAPPED...Beer is good.  This is an app for those who enjoy trying new beers or tap rooms or wish to connect with other beer apprecianatos.  I and my husband are such people.  Now you know the real me.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found some apps you liked. GoComics and Little Alchemy sounds really interesting, and Untapped, of course.

    Just one Thing left! You're so close to the finish line.

    -Kaia
    23 Mobile Things Coach

    ReplyDelete